Levi Otis Teague, Hazel L. Teague, & Jo Ann Teague Memorial Scholarship
Applicant must be a Cherokee Nation citizen and have completed high school courses at any of the Oklahoma School of Science and Math (OSSM) centers within the Cherokee Nation. Applicant must have 60 credit hours, maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 and live in the Cherokee Nation jurisdictional area. Preference given to those who have a plan on giving back to the citizens of the Cherokee Nation.
- Supplemental Questions
- How do you plan on giving back to the citizens of the Cherokee Nation?
- Do you have at least 60 college credit hours?
- Have you completed any course work at any of the Oklahoma School of Math and Science within Cherokee Nation? If so, which center?
- In 300 words or less, describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.
- In 500 words or less address your desire to pursue higher education, your chosen field of study and how you plan to serve the Cherokee people when you complete your higher education. Please note if you speak the Cherokee language or if you know or are learning the Cherokee language and any other cultural skills. If you have any volunteer service experience, mention it here.
- Please enter the name and email of a person who would provide a reference for this scholarship opportunity. (An appropriate person to ask is someone who knows you very well and not a relative. Be sure to let the person know that they will be receiving an email to supply a reference for you and should be completed by January 31.)
- Show 1 more