Barbara Jean Dyer Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours, major in art and maintain a 2.0 GPA. Three pictures of artwork must be included with application for consideration.
- Supplemental Questions
- We firmly believe that every person is unique and of value. In 500 words or less, share your story with us. Tell us how you came to be the person you are today, and about your passions and future expectations. Describe how you will benefit from our scholarship and how our scholarship will benefit from you.
- Please upload your first art sample.
- Please upload your second art sample.
- Please upload your third art sample.
- Please enter the name and email of a person who would provide a reference for this scholarship opportunity. (An appropriate person to ask is someone who knows you very well and not a relative. Be sure to let the person know that they will be receiving an email to supply a reference for you and should be completed by January 31.)