Oklahoma State University/Cherokee Nation Foundation Award
Applicant must be a current, full-time student, or a graduating high school senior accepted to the university. This award is reserved for Cherokee Nation citizens and is renewable for up to five years. Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA, stay in good standing with the university and pursue only one degree. A letter of reference is required for consideration.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted to attend Oklahoma State University?
- We firmly believe that every person is unique and of value. In 500 words or less, share your story with us. Tell us how you came to be the person you are today, and about your passions and future expectations. Describe how you will benefit from our scholarship and how our scholarship will benefit from you.
- In 300 words or less address your desire to pursue higher education, your chosen field of study and how you plan to serve the Cherokee people when you complete your higher education. Please note if you speak the Cherokee language or if you know or are learning the Cherokee language and any other cultural skills.
- Please enter the name and email of a person who would provide a reference for this scholarship opportunity. (An appropriate person to ask is someone who knows you very well and not a relative. Be sure to let the person know that they will be receiving an email to supply a reference for you and should be completed by January 31.)
- Please upload your letter of reference.